The Dual Wavelength Solution that Delivers Effective Parameters with an Incredible Fast Treatment Speed
Lutronic CLARITY is a dual wavelength platform combining long pulsed 755 nm Alexandrite and 1064 nm Nd:YAG. CLARITY’s advanced features enable treatment versatility and greater speed.
Long Pulsed Alexandrite & Nd: YAG
- Hair Removal
- Leg Veins
- Skin Tightening
- Large Pores
Spot size auto-sensing 2mm – 20mm
A highly versatile dual wavelength platform combining long pulsed 755 nm Alexandrite and 1064 nm Nd: YAG. Clarity’s advanced features deliver effective parameters with a fast treatment speed, for treatment of all skin types.
A high repetition rate and large treatment spot empower Clarity users to permanently reduce unwanted hair with unprecedented speed, allowing clinics to perform more treatments and maximise their return on investment.
Clarity’s highly efficacious treatment options are rooted in the delivery of high peak power laser energy, in short pulse widths. The Flat Top beam profile provides even, consistent treatment for more predictable outcomes.
Clarity’s dual wavelength permits the treatment of all skin types and its advanced features provide multi-treatment opportunities enabling clinics to treat a larger range of applications; physicians may permanently reduce unwanted hair, improve the appearance of pigmented and vascular lesions, and rejuvenate the skin with multiple treatment options.
Single fiber delivery with 9 spot size choices ranging up to 20mm with both wavelengths for ease of use, increased treatment speeds and reduced costs across multiple applications. Choice of epidermal protection and comfort with built-in Intelligent Cooling Device (ICD) or air cooling.
Q-Switched Nd: YAG based Multiplatform
THE POWER YOU NEED, THERMAL DAMAGE YOU DON’T
Engineered for performance, the SPECTRA’s beam profile and power options ensure that the energy is delivered efficiently to maximize effect while minimizing damage to surrounding tissue.
- Acne / Acne Scars
- Tattoo Removal
- Carbon Spectral Laser Peel / Hollywood Laser Peel
A dual-pulsed Q-switched Nd: YAG laser offering complete aesthetic solutions with 4 wavelengths to treat a range of indications – 532 nm, 595 nm, 660 nm, 1064 nm. Spectra XT is “The Extended Platform” because of its widely-extended clinical indications and applications which includes treatments such as Gold Toning, RuVY Touch, Laser Toning, Revital Treatment and the Hollywood Laser Peel.
BEHIND THE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
The robust SPECTRA has a long list of features that ensure it is a cut above the rest.
- Multiple treatment options
- Uniform beam profile
- 4 wavelengths
- Auto-calibration and self-restoration
- Programmable memory buttons
- Aiming beam
- Multiple handpieces
- SPECTRA mode
Discover The True Science of LED Phototherapy
- Wound Healing
- Pain Relief
- Active Acne
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Hair Regrowth
- Muscle & Joint Pain
830 / 633 / 415 nm LED Phototherapy System
A 830/590, 633 and 415 nm LED Phototherapy System delivering concentrated Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) effectively and without possibility of physical trauma or thermal damage. LLLT with Healite II can be used as a standalone therapy or as an adjunctive therapy with many other treatments.
Why LLLT using LEDs?
• Ideal wavelength
• Powerful enough to penetrate deep where it is needed
• Works at subcellular, cellular and tissue level
• Works alone or as an adjunctive therapy
• Treats multiple indications
• Pain-free, non-invasive, treatment of patients all ages
Why Healite II?
• Photo-Sequencing Technology (PST)
• Optical Lens Array Technology (OLAT)
• A total of 1800 durable, hi-quality LED’s
• Fully adjustable head, panels and arm
• Ergonomic design
• User-friendly touch-screen
• Stable and easy to maneuver
HEALING TIME COMPARISON
- Accelerates healing post injectables, laser and surgery by 53%
• Reduces erythema by 87% within 2 weeks (up to 16 weeks without)
• Reduces bruising by 78% within 1-2 days (1 week without)
• Reduces edema by 58% within 2-3 days (up to 1 week without)
• Facelift recovery by 53% within 6 weeks (up to 13 weeks without)
Observ 520 Skin Analysis System
OBSERV 520 is a state of the art skin analysing system that assists dermatologists, aestheticians and clinicians with accurate skin condition diagnosis at both the epidermal and dermal layer.
Equipped with six comprehensive observation modes to view and analyse skin health from the deepest layer right through to the surface, OBSERV 520 allows both the skin professional and client to study skin irregularities in great detail and discuss the best course of treatment to return the skin to balance.
6 Observation Modes
- Daylight– the skin as seen in a controlled, natural daylight environment
- Parallel Polarised– an enhanced view of the skin’s surface, fine lines, micro-relief, wrinkles, texture and pores
- Cross Polarised– suppresses surface shine for an unobstructed view of dermal structures, vascular conditions, inflammations and pigmentation
- True UV – exposes skin abnormalities on the surface and in deeper skin layers’, creating distinguishable fluorescence patterns
- Simulated Woods Light– adjusts the spectrum of light to reveal diagnostic dimensions, such as skin dehydration and oiliness
- Complexion Analysis – reveals inhomogeneities in skin tone, pigmentation irregularities and irritations
The Science Behind OBSERV 520
OBSERV 520 was developed on the scientific principle of skin fluorescence as a means to optically examine skin health at a deeper level.
Human skin cells emit visible light in a unique way. With the OBSERV 520 system, skin conditions can be easily identified by the unique colours and patterns that become fluorescent when exposed to true UV light.
The exclusive fluorescence technology of the OBSERV 520 points out an array of surface and sub-surface skin conditions with unparalleled clarity and contrast when compared to other skin diagnostic tools.
DermaSweep’s technology takes micro-resurfacing to the next level through our unique, customizable treatment approach. Our patent-pending bristle tips lift away the top layer of skin and increase micro-circulation to enhance lymphatic drainage, oxygenation and the delivery of key skin nutrients. Exclusive infusion solutions containing cutting-edge ingredients are added to target specific skincare concerns, for visible results in just one treatment.
DermaSweep is ideal for Pigmentary disorders, photo-damage, early aging lines, acneic skin, dry and dehydrated skin, uneven skin texture, sensitive & fragile skin, improving overall skin health.
DermaSweep treatments deliver skin specific infusions into the skin with simultaneous exfoliation and increased circulation. When combined with mild to aggressive mechanical exfoliation, patients experience a relaxing, results oriented treatment, targeted at their specific skin care concern.
Exfoliation – Effective micro-resurfacing begins with DermaSweep’s patent-pending bristle tip system. This pain free treatment exfoliates the top most layer of skin to sweep away the appearance of skin imperfections, promote collagen, and improve radiance, tone and texture.
Circulation – Skin benefits from lymphatic drainage, and an increase in oxygenation. Nourishing nutrients are delivered faster to improve overall skin health and boost collagen.
Infusion – Our paraben-free infusion solutions target specific skincare concerns with cutting edge ingredients such as Growth Factors, Peptides, Vitamin C, TCA, and Hyaluronic Acid for optimal skin rejuvenation.