Due to the high demand of our services, we ask that prior to booking an appointment you agree to our terms and conditions.
If our clinic booking policy is not suitable, we advise not going ahead with making a booking.
- Clients must arrive 5 minutes early to all appointments to ensure that the appointment commences on time and that you receive the full duration of your scheduled appointment time. If you are running late the clinic reserves the right to shorten your treatment time to ensure that our therapists are not late for their next following appointment.
- All new clients booking an initial skin consultation, will be required to prepay a non-refundable payment of $70 to secure the booking. The initial appointment will include a skin consultation and a skin analysis with our Observ Skin Scanner. This initial payment is redeemable on the total of any treatment package purchased on the day of the appointment.
- All new clients booking an initial laser hair removal consultation, will be required to prepay a non-refundable payment of $30 to secure the booking. This initial payment is redeemable on the total of any laser hair removal treatment package purchased on the day of the appointment.
- Advanced skin treatments in duration of an hour or more will require a non-refundable payment.
We understand that you may need to change your booking, we ask that you provide us with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice by PHONING the clinic during business hours to allow us enough time to offer that appointment to another client. Please note that the clinic is closed on Mondays. Messages left on Mondays do not provide adequate notice for appointments taking place on Tuesdays therefore cancellation fees will apply to messages left outside business hours.
Cancelations must be made by phoning the clinic, messages via Facebook or Instagram will not be accepted. If you are unable to provide adequate notice of cancelation due to any unforeseen circumstances, you may send someone in your place to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Less than 24-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of reserved appointment(s)
- ‘NO SHOWS’ will be charged 100% of service amount
- When a deposit has been pre-paid for a booking and there has been a late cancellation or no show, the deposit will be forfeited. In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeited
This policy is to confirm your commitment to attending the scheduled appointment & to protect the clinics interest in the incident of late cancellations.
As a courtesy, we do email to confirm the date and time 48 hours prior to your appointment.
If we are unable to reach you or cannot reach you at all, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times in order to avoid missed appointments and cancellation fees. You are always welcome to call and double check any appointments if you’re unsure.
- We accept Eftpos, Visa, MasterCard, Cash. We do not accept American express or Diners Cards.
- All appointments preformed the day of the treatment must be paid in full that day. We do not offer accounts or payment plans.
Skin & Laser treatment packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We do not refund product purchases for change of mind, please choose carefully.
GIFT VOUCHER POLICY
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and must be used within 12 months of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift vouchers must be presented in order to be redeemed.
Our cancellation policy also applies to Gift Vouchers. Clients who do not provide 24 hours notice of their cancellation will forfeit 50% of the treatment total and the full cost when a no show occurs.
We reserve the right to alter prices without further notice. Treatment prices may vary from client to client based on their individual treatment needs and personalised treatment packages purchased.