Due to the high demand of our services, we ask that prior to booking an appointment you agree to our terms and conditions.
If our clinic booking policy is not suitable, we advise not going ahead with making a booking.
- Clients must arrive 5 minutes early to all appointments to ensure that the appointment commences on time and that you receive the full duration of your scheduled appointment time. If you are running late the clinic reserves the right to shorten your treatment time to ensure that our therapists are not late for their following appointment.
- All new clients booking an initial skin consultation, will be required to prepay a non-refundable consultation fee payment of $70 to secure the booking. The initial appointment will include a skin consultation and a skin analysis with our Observ Skin Scanner.
- All new clients booking an initial laser hair removal consultation, will be required to prepay a non-refundable payment of $30 to secure the booking. This initial payment is redeemable on the total of any laser hair removal treatment package purchased on the day of the appointment.
- Advanced skin treatments in duration of an hour or more will require a non-refundable payment.
We understand that you may need to change your booking, we ask that you provide us with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice by either contacting the clinic during business hours or via the online booking system to allow us enough time to offer that appointment to another client. Please note that the clinic is closed on Mondays. Messages left on Mondays do not provide adequate notice for appointments taking place on Tuesdays therefore cancellation fees will apply to messages left outside business hours.
Cancellations must be made by phoning the clinic or via our online booking system, messages via Facebook or Instagram will not be accepted. If you are unable to provide adequate notice of cancellation due to any unforeseen circumstances, you may send someone in your place to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Less than 24-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of reserved appointment(s)
- ‘NO SHOWS’ will be charged 100% of service amount
- When a deposit has been pre-paid for a booking and there has been a late cancellation or no show, the deposit will be forfeited. In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeited
This policy is to confirm your commitment to attending the scheduled appointment & to protect the clinics interest in the incident of late cancellations.
As a courtesy, we do email to confirm the date and time 48 hours prior to your appointment.
If we are unable to reach you or cannot reach you at all, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times in order to avoid missed appointments and cancellation fees. You are always welcome to call and double check any appointments if you’re unsure.
NO CHILDREN IN CLINIC POLICY
Due to the operation of medical-grade class-4 skin and laser devices, we are unable to accommodate children at our clinic. Children cannot be left unsupervised in the clinic at any time, so please ensure all appointments are scheduled with this in mind. We thank you for respecting this policy and the experience of others in the clinic.
- We accept Eftpos, Visa, MasterCard, Cash. We do not accept American Express or Diners Cards.
- All appointments performed the day of the treatment must be paid in full that day. We do not offer accounts or payment plans.
Skin & Laser treatment packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We do not refund product purchases for change of mind, please choose carefully.
GIFT VOUCHER POLICY
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and must be used within 3 years of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift vouchers must be presented in order to be redeemed.
Our cancellation policy also applies to Gift Vouchers. Clients who do not provide 24 hours notice of their cancellation will forfeit 50% of the treatment total and the full cost when a no show occurs.
We reserve the right to alter prices without further notice. Treatment prices may vary from client to client based on their individual treatment needs and personalised treatment packages purchased.
All orders with LUSH Skin & Laser Clinic are distributed using Australia Post.
AusPost Shipping Guidelines:
Standard & Free Shipping Methods: 2-7 Business Days
Express Shipping Method: 1-3 Business Days
These shipping guidelines are based on the estimated time of arrival from the dispatch date, not the date your order is placed. Please be mindful that delivery times may vary during peak periods, please visit the AusPost website for updates to their delivery services. Orders are dispatched from our clinic at 4pm on our operating days Tuesday-Friday. Orders placed after 4pm or anytime outside of business hours will be dispatched on the next business day following the order.
We cannot take responsibility for any parcels that have gone missing, been stolen, or been delivered incorrectly. Unfortunately, once the parcel has left our hands it is the responsibility of AusPost and any further disputes must be settled with them. For orders valued over $100.00, we recommend purchasing additional insurance coverage. Insurance can be added to your order by contacting the clinic on 03 5832 7604.
Lush VIP & Birthday Vouchers
Vouchers are redeemable on full priced services in clinic. Not available with any other special offers or discounts.
Vouchers are non-redeemable on retail products.
Voucher must be presented at the time of appointment.
Vouchers must be used prior to the expiry date.
Vouchers are non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
Lush Loyalty Cards
Loyalty card rewards are redeemable on full priced services in clinic. Not available with any other special offers or discounts.
Loyalty card rewards are non-redeemable on retail products.
Loyalty card rewards (complimentary LED Healite treatment) must be presented at the time of Skin Treatments.
Vouchers are non-transferable or redeemable for cash.