Chemical Skin Peels
Enjoy an instant glow and a more youthful complexion
Fight the signs of ageing and breathe new life into your skin with our safe, effective and non-invasive medical grade skin peels. With a variety of different treatments available, our medical grade skin peels can breathe life into dull and lifeless skin, reduce the signs of ageing and improve the look and feel of acne-prone skin. You’ll be amazed by the difference after just one treatment.
About Chemical Skin Peels
Chemical Skin Peels use naturally derived acids to gently remove damaged skin and accelerate your skin’s natural cell renewal. As we age, this process slows down and leaves us with a darker and duller complexion. Chemical skin peels kickstart this process to reveal refreshed and rejuvenated skin.
We offer extensive treatment options with each type of medical grade chemical skin peel delivering a different benefit:
• Lactic peels help soften contours and activate collagen and elastin formation
• Mandelic peels help reduce excess oil production and lighten blemishes
• Salicylic peels contain antiseptic qualities to treat acne-prone skin at the source
• Glycolic peels contain antioxidant properties to cleanse and nourish skin
• Jessner peels combine lactic, salicylic and citric acid to smooth away blemishes
This non-invasive treatment is quick, safe and painless, although you may experience a tingling sensation as the exfoliants get to work. There is no downtime which means you can go back to living your life straight away, with the bonus of a refreshed and brighter looking complexion.
Chemical Skin Peels are used to treat:
- Aging skin, or prematurely ageing skin
- Acne & cystic acne
- Superficial scarring and acne scars
- Slight discolourations and hyperpigmentation
- Fine lines, folds, and wrinkles
- Facial volume loss
- Oily skin
Benefits of Chemical Skin Peels:
- Reduces hyperpigmentation & dark spots
- Improves tone and texture
- Stimulates collagen & elastin production
- Encourages cell regeneration
- Eliminates toxins
- Prevents premature ageing
- Oxygenates the skin
- Reduces oil production
- Reduces acne and other imperfections
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any downtime after this treatment?
There is minimal downtime following a skin peel treatment. Client can sometimes experience slight flushing post-treatment, but this generally subsides within 30mins. Depending on the strength of the peel performed, some light to moderate shedding of the skin can occur in the week following your treatment, but this generally subsides after 1-3 days.
How long does the treatment take?
Please allow approximately 30mins for this appointment.
What type of peel is right for me?
Your skin therapist will be able to determine the appropriate skin peel for your individual concerns.
How often should I have these treatments?
An appropriate treatment plan for your skin will be determined by your skin therapist. Generally, skin peel treatments are scheduled at 4-week intervals to maintain results.
Have a question about this treatment? Contact LUSH Skin and Laser Clinic Shepparton here.