MESOESTETIC GLYCOLIC PEEL
Mesoestetic Glycolic Peel is an intense peel for severely damaged skin. It has been referred to as an intensive care for skin. The Glycolic peel specialises in the treatment of:
- Signs of aging
- Fine lines, folds, & wrinkles
- Facial volume loss
- Expression lines
- Overly dry skin
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Mesoestetic Glycolic Peel is an Alpha hydroxy acid made from real sugar cane. This peel has excellent anti-ageing properties, and nourishes the skin, taking years and “miles” off the face in only a few treatments.
Glycolic acid is an organic acid rich in vitamins and minerals, that stimulate the production of collagen, and elastin, encouraging skin cell regeneration. Micro-trauma’s all over the face are healed up, and old dead skin layers are peeled away, giving way to fresh collagen-infused skin.
The glycolic peel’s antioxidant properties also have the added benefit of eliminating toxins from beneath the skin’s surface, oxygenating the skin as well as preventing premature ageing.
MESOESTETIC JESSNER PEEL
The Mesoestetic Jessner Peel is ideal for patients with dull, slightly wrinkled, sensitive skin with dark discolorations. The Jessner peel specialises in the treatment of:
- Aging skin, or prematurely aging skin.
- Actinic acne or cystic acne.
- Superficial (surface scars, not below the surface) scarring and acne scars.
- Slight discolorations & hyperpigmentation.
3 EXFOLIANTS OF THE JESSNER PEEL
The Jessner Peel is an extremely beneficial exfoliant, we use it to smooth away facial blemishes and moderate to severe surface abrasions. The three main ingredients are exfoliants;
- Lactic acid an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA acid) used as an exfoliating agent as well as encourages the thickening of the epidermis and dermis. Lactic acid activates collagen and elastin formation and increases hyaluronic acid concentration in the dermis. This produces, new, soft, and supple skin, to take the place of the dead skin cells peeled.
- Salicylic acid a beta hydroxy acid with a high affinity for fats. Besides being a great exfoliant, salicylic acid has antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is one of the more popular acne treatments as well.
- Citric acid also an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA acid) with exfoliant, antioxidant and anti-aging properties. Having a higher molecular weight than lactic acid its keratolytic action is less.
The combination of these acids has an amazing effect on the skin, it revitalizes your skin’s lost tone, texture and contours, giving you the smooth, supple, youthful complexion, you’ve always wanted!
MESOESTETIC LACTIC ACID PEEL
The Mesoestetic Lactic Peel is ideal for the treatment of small wrinkles and aging skin. Aging skin loses volume, from a lack of collagen; and its ability to stretch, from a lack of elastin.
HOW IT WORKS?
The Mesoestetic Lactic Peel is a popular peel amongst patients, as it has several benefits. The Lactic Peel Stimulates new collagen and elastin in the dermis, the inner layer of the skin. This collagen and elastin produce new, freshly formed skin, that is both smooth and supple, with the formation of brand-new skin fibres. This newly formed skin takes the place of the old dead skin cells that peel away.
As with most peels, Lactic Acid peels have an excellent exfoliant property, which accelerates cell renewal. Therefore, providing patients with clear skin, without blemishes and bumps. Lactic acids whitening properties help achieve a more uniform skin tone, reducing hyperpigmentation along the way.
MESOESTETIC MANDELIC ACID PEEL
The Mesoestetic Mandelic Acid Peel is a high-powered, exfoliating peel designed for oily acne prone skin with anti-seborrheic properties for reduced oil production.
HOW IT WORKS?
The Mandelic Acid, in the peel is created through the hydrolysis of bitter almond extract and is known to cause a slight irritation to the skin. The peel is designed to combat imperfections in the skin, imperfections such as acne, hyperpigmentation, and aging due to sun exposure.
Mandelic Acid is a major antibacterial as well, so when applied, it kills much of the bacteria associated with things like acne, dermal infections, rashes and rosacea. Similarly, to lactic acid, mandelic acid has whitening properties, therefore this peel can provide patients with discolorations with a uniform skin colour, as well as combat dark or light spots.
MESOESTETIC SALICYLIC ACID PEEL
The Mesoestetic Salicylic Peel is an amazing treatment for acne-prone, oily skin.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Salicylic acid is one of the more popular acne treatments people use these days, as its antibacterial, and exfoliant properties help alleviate acne not only during times of breakout, but also from the bacterial root itself.
This peel is highly reactive and works well on the skin as the salicylic acid formula mixes freely with existing oils on the epidermis. This reaction allows salicylic acid to penetrate the skin at the site of a hair follicle & a pore.
The Mesoestetic Salicylic Peel soothes the skin and effectively treats several issues. In its application, it can:
- Treat acne, and slightly minimize acne scarring.
- Effectively treat hyperkeratosis.
- Treat skin of photodamage.
- Soften fine lines.
- Treat moderate facial folds, and wrinkles.
- Alleviate rosacea.
- Treat overly oily skin.
At LUSH Skin & Laser Clinic, no treatment plan is the same.
We take the time to get to know you – to truly understand your goals – before delivering a bespoke treatment plan that’s tailor made for you.
Because, there’s no one size fits all when it comes to looking and delivering on your best skin.