iS Clinical Super Serum Advance+ 30ml
iS Clinical Super Serum Advance
The iS Clinical Super Serum Advance is a scientifically advanced formula containing a unique combination of 15% L-Ascorbic Acid and Copper Tripeptide Growth Factors that work together to transform skin to achieve a more even skin tone and reduce uneven skin texture.
The serum delivers powerful UV photo-protection and adequate antioxidant protection as well as helping to brighten dark spots, minimise scarring and diminish the appearance of an uneven skin tone.
Over time, skin becomes brighter and more even in tone, while superior wound healing is triggered within the lower layers to gradually minimise the severity of scarring on skin’s surface.
Benefits of iS Clinical Super Serum Advance+ 15ml:
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Encourages collagen synthesis
- Helps reduce hypertrophic scar tissue
- Safely lightens & helps correct hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce fine stretch marks
- Provides UV photo-protection
- Formulated with time-released Vitamin C & Copper tripeptide growth factors
- Provides extremely powerful antioxidant protection
iS Clinical Super Serum Advance+ 15ml key ingredients:
• 15% L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) ADVANCE – A scientifically advanced stabilised form of Vitamin C, which helps to protect against the visual effects of photo-damage while calming the skin.
• 0.5% Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) – An essential element required for enzymatic functions within all cells.
• Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor (Bioidentical)- Clinically proven to help diminish the appearance of premature ageing and visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
How to use:
Apply a small amount onto clean dry skin, smoothing over the face and neck, every morning for best results.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER WARNING
Please be aware that if you purchase from a company not listed as authorised, the product(s) may be diluted, heat damaged, expired or counterfeit. They may not be safe to use or perform as tested and INNOVATIVE SKINCARE® will not take any responsibility for related problems or dissatisfaction. The websites listed below claim to sell authentic iS CLINICAL® products, but have no relationship with iS Clinical and are NOT authorised retailers: