The most beautiful cosmetic you can wear is a healthy skin. That’s why we have chosen to include Jane Iredale Skin Care Makeup at Lush Skin & Laser Clinic for your take home care. Everything in the Jane Iredale range is a true extension of medical skincare and will help maximize the investment you are making in your skin.
Jane Iredale Mineral makeup is formulated from elements derived from the earth’s minerals and when applied scatters visible light giving the illusion of perfection. The nature of the Jane Iredale powders themselves are – anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and sun protective means they allow the skin to breathe and function normally. They form a protective shield that helps calm inflammation from acne, rosacea, laser, aesthetic and medical procedures. The crystals are so light that when applied to clean, moisturised skin, surface tension allows them to adhere to the skin’s surface all day.
All Jane Iredale products have been clinically tested, dermatologist tested, safety tested and allergy tested to ensure they are free from ingredients that may aggravate the skin. Furthermore, all products have been tested to be non-comedogenic, which means they will not block your pores.
How is Jane Iredale different?
• Four in one – Our micronized mineral bases are four products in one: foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen, and will disguise almost any skin discoloration.
• SPF 20, UVA Medium Protection Pure Pressed Base and Amazing Base – Formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, the minerals give instant, broad-spectrum, chemical- free sun protection.
• Fast, weightless coverage – Because we use no fillers such as talc to dilute the effectiveness of the pigment, one quick application of our minerals will provide all- day coverage that requires minimum touch-ups and resists fading and creasing.
• Non-comedogenic and oil-free – The skin is allowed to breathe and function normally.
• Minimum allergy risk – All products are hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and non-irritating. We use no sensitizers such as fragrance, dyes or chemical preservatives in our products. All products have been safety, allergy and clinically tested.
• Coverage -Because the minerals are concentrated pigment, they give complete coverage and can be used effectively to camouflage large or small distractions.
• Adhere – The minerals adhere to the skin until they are removed with any cleanser.
• Soothing & Calming – The titanium dioxide and zinc oxide in our bases have healing properties and are especially helpful for acne and rosacea-prone skins.
• Inert – The minerals are inert and cannot support bacteria.
• Quality – We use state-of-the-art cosmeceutical ingredients to ensure the finest performance in coverage, application and texture. Our vitamins and antioxidants are pharmaceutical grade and certified organic where available.