HydraFacial is a medical grade skin resurfacing and rejuvenation procedure that offers immediate and noticeable results with no downtime. The Hydrafacial™ uses a new generation of technology which provides cleaning, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration within the one treatment including the Vortex-Fusion™ of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. The result is a facial that delivers in results, comfort and with little to no down time. The Hydrafacial utilises advanced technology to penetrate and protect the skin resulting in long lasting effects with immediate results.
Patients find the procedure comfortable and report an immediate improvement in skin tone and texture, a reduction in fine lines, an improvement in acne and congestion and a reduction in pigmentation. All without the down time and risks. The treatment involves 3 stages which work to exfoliate the dead skin cells, extract congestion and impurities, restore the hydration of the skin and infuse active cosmeceutical ingredients. The benefits include:
· A reduction in congestion and removal of impurities
· Improved skin texture and tone
· A radiant and clear complexion with even colour
· Hydration with more subtle, firm, and plump skin
· Reduction in the appearance of fine lines
· Improved absorption of active antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid due to the exfoliation of the upper layers of the skin
· A glowing complexion ready for a big event
Step One – Cleanse and Peel
Step Two –Extract and Hydrate
Step Three –Infuse and Protect
TREATMENT UPGRADES / ADDITIONAL OPTIONS:
MEDICAL STRENGTH GLYSAL PEEL
At Lush Skin & Laser Clinic we tailor our treatments to every skin type. One of the most important steps in the Hydrafacial is the utilisation of the GlySal peel which helps to break up congestion and dead skin cells. Glysal Peel will take your Hydrafacial treatment to the next level. Glysal is perfect for those who have acne, deep congestion, or thickened/oily skin. Aside from a little tingle, it is a fantastic option for those who are after serious results.
DERMABUILDER PEPTIDE INFUSION
The Hydrafacial Dermabuilder peptide complex is one of our most popular add-on treatments. Dermabuilder is an age-refining peptide complex that is designed to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity.
Dermabuilder works by stimulating skin cells to produce more fibroblast, collagen, and elastin proteins. These proteins are crucial to skin health, playing a strong role in how skin looks, feels, and behaves. As a result, Dermabuilder can help:
· Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
· Improve skin elasticity.
· Enhance skin tone and texture.
· Increase skin firmness.
The unique peptide complex helps to both strengthen and smooth skin, addressing a variety of skin health concerns. It really does “rebuild” your skin!
HYDRAFACIAL REGEN GF SKIN BOOSTER
Restore and regenerate youthful skin with ReGen GF, an advanced skin-perfecting protein solution that reduces the appearance of fine lines and repairs damaged skin.
This unique booster contains a proprietary blend of next generation growth factor-mimicking peptides that are said to boost production of collagen and elastin, treat inflammation, accelerate skin repair, and provide hydration.
ReGen GF Ingredient Overview:
· Heptapeptide-32 maintains the appearance of healthy, youthful skin through collagen and elastin production.
· Copper Peptide Cu-GHK regenerates healthy-looking skin by accelerating wound healing and skin repair.
· Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 treats inflammation while boosting the growth of collagen-producing tissues.
· Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 helps skin cells flush toxins while enhancing the appearance of firmness.
· Azelaoyl Bis-Dipeptide 10 addresses signs of aging by managing the formation of free radicals.
· K3 Vitamin C promotes collagen synthesis.
· Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin.
NASSIFMD HYDRAGLUCAN INTENSE HYDRATION SKIN BOOSTER
The NassifMD, booster provides all you need for fresh, hydrated skin.
NassifMD Hydra glucan booster for Hydrafacial is a cocktail of ingredients formulated to help hydrate, repair, rejuvenate and protect the skin while restoring plumpness, radiance and addressing the signs of aging.
The treatment also:
· Delivers hydrating ingredients to the skin, including Hyaluronic acid and Betaine.
· Rejuvenates skin with clinically studied anti-aging ingredients including yeast and algae extracts; and
· Provides natural humectants that work to increase and maintain hydration in the skin to restore a smoother, youthful appearance.
PERK EYE TREATMENT
Eye PERK hydrates, brightens, smooths, and revitalises your eye area. Hydrafacial PERK uses patented roller flex technology to loosen dirt, oil, and dead skin cells, gently cleanse and hydrate the delicate eye area, deliver antioxidants and nutrients, and brighten and refresh the eye area.
Available as an add-on to any treatment $40
· Actineyes: Protects skin from impurities while addressing skin laxity and under-eye bags by helping support the health of collagen, increasing firmness of skin
· AldavineTM 5X: Maintains the health of capillaries to minimize puffiness around the eyes and reduce pigmentation that causes dark circles
· Phytomoist: Addresses hydration and overall suppleness of skin and helps maintain water balance over time
· Total Eye 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy
PERK LIP TREATMENT
Lip PERK exfoliates, hydrates, and plumps your lips. HydraFacial PERK uses patented roller flex technology to loosen dirt, oil and dead skin cells gently cleanse and hydrate the delicate lip area, deliver antioxidants and nutrients and lightly plump lips.
Lip PERK Locks in moisture to reveal a perfect pout using key ingredients of peppermint oil, aloe leaf extract and peony extract. Perfectly smooth and primed lips.
Available as an add-on to any treatment $40
HEALITE II LED
The Healite II LED is the perfect add on treatment to the Hydrafacial. The Healite LED wavelengths can work to boost and enhance the results from the Hydrafacial treatment. The Healite II LED system has been proven to increase collagen and elastin as well as aid in skin recovery and healing. The result from the Healite is smoother, healthier skin with improved tone and texture. For those who suffer from acne and congested skin the addition of the blue light (415nm) can work to fight the bacteria causing acne and further improve skin condition following the Hydrafacial.
DETOXIFYING LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE
At LUSH Skin & Laser Clinic we perform the Hydrafacial lymphatic drainage protocol using a gentle technique with specialised glass cups prior to performing the Hydrafacial. Not only does this treatment add-on feel comfortable, gently detoxifying lymphatic drainage can improves the functioning of the facial lymph nodes, aiding in the detoxification of the skin, improving circulation, and working to give clearer and healthier looking skin.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHAT DOES THE TREATMENT INVOLVE?
At Lush Skin & Laser Clinic we begin your first treatment with a full consultation with one of our Skin Therapists. We will establish your concerns and treatment requirements. The treatment takes approximately 30-45 minutes.
The treatment uses a light comfortable suction. There is no discomfort or irritation and your skin will glow and feel plump and tight immediately afterwards. There is no associated down time and you can resume your normal activities afterwards.
The add on of LED light therapy using the Healite II is an excellent option to enhance the skins natural recovery and further enhance the skin rejuvenation effects of the Hydrafacial™ as well as help with acne, congestion, fine lines and more.
We recommend the Healite II for our patients and offer it at a reduced price of only $45 if added to the end of a Hydrafacial.
HOW LONG DOES THE TREATMENT LAST?
You will have outstanding results after just one treatment of the Hydrafacial however the best results are seen with regular sessions to ensure healthy cell turnover and the removal of damaged cells and impurities. At LUSH Skin & Laser Clinic we recommend 3 initial treatments at monthly intervals for optimal results to refine, refresh and hydrate the skin. For those with more serious skin concerns such as acne and sun damage a course of 6 monthly treatments is recommended. Following the initial treatment course, a Hydrafacial should be performed every 2-3 months or before any special or red-carpet event.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY TREATMENT?
For the 3-5 days following treatment we advise the following:
· Do not use any skin care products containing vitamin A.
· Ensure your skin remains moisturised and apply moisturiser regularly
· Strict sun avoidance and daily SPF 50
· Avoid heat inducing activities such as vigorous exercise, hot showers, steam rooms for 48 hours after the treatment.
· Avoid any other skin treatments such as laser, skin needling and injectables.
· Do not wax any areas of the face for 2 weeks after your treatment.
Following the treatment (5 days post) we recommend continuing with a home care regime of active cosmeceutical ingredients to ensure the longevity of the results and to continue to improve your skin health between treatments.
IS THE HYDRAFACIAL SAFE?
Although the treatment is very safe and effective, the treatment cannot be performed on those who are pregnant, have allergies to salicylates or shellfish, have had facial surgery in the last 12 months, have active facial infections/eczema/rosacea/dermatitis or herpes simplex infection (cold sores), have new sunburn in the treatment area or who are undergoing chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
We also advise to space the Hydrafacial treatment to 2 weeks before or after any other dermal treatment such as laser, skin needling or 2 weeks after any cosmetic injectables.
WHAT DOES THE HYDRAFACIAL COST?
HydraFacial treatments are priced from $250 per session.
Discounted treatment packages are available when you buy a series of 3 or 6 treatments as clients often need more than one session for the best results.